Saturday, December 16, 2006

This week has been pretty good. Kaylee and I got the living room painted and it looks pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. It's very purple, but it suits us wonderfully.

I'm happy to report that I've jumped on the Bailey's and Hot Chocolate band wagon... and does it ever feel good. I stopped off at the Liquor store on my way home yesterday to pick my sister up some wine and decided to get a little something for Kaylee and I. I don't normally ever buy alcohol as it's so expensive and I'm not a big drinker, but I figued I'd go a little crazy. Obviously this whole Bailey's train is huge as they were completely sold out of the regular stuff and had a back order out for the caramel one. They did, however, have a couple bottles left of the mint chocolate one.... mmmmmmm. Soooo yummy.

Tim came home from his trip yesterday and regaled us with his stories. It sounded like he had a fantastic time and it just makes me want to get out there and explore some more. It was interesting to listen to him talk about someplace that I've never been. I'm sure that the way I was picturing the places he was describing wasn't the way thry looked like at all. It makes me wonder what everyone else pictures when I describe things that I've seen. Which makes me realize that I've gone through some of Kait and my pics and I've picked out a few of my favourites which I can post.


Kait and I on the beach in Lagos, Portugal. This was such a beautiful place!


At the Moulin Rouge in Paris


Right before we saw "Avenue Q" in London


In the Catacombes in Paris with an actual human skull...she isn't acting grossed out

Wicked!!!


Preparing for Paragliding in Interlaken, Switzerland

4 comments:

Just Jim said...

A word of advice from an old guy, travel when you can and experience the world whenever you get the opportunity. Too soon we get settled and afraid . . .

Laurz said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaay dooooo it

Kaylee said...

so glad you posted some pics!

and mmmm was it ever a good thing you bought that baileys...

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

Oh yeah I love those pics!!

Add knitting to that mint Bailey's and you got yourself a party!