Friday, November 17, 2006

Untitled

*Sigh*

So I'm in the midst of searching for a new phone plan and it's feels like such a huge job! Kaylee and I aren't planning on getting a house phone, so I need a plan with lots of minutes. Daytime isn't that big of a deal, but I would like at least 100. I'm looking at a couple Telus plans and a Fido plan, but I still don't know. If anyone is on a good plan or with a good carrier, please let me know. I'm on Telus right now, and besides the bad reception in some areas, it's been pretty good actually. Is anyone on Fido? How is it for reception? We're in the basement so the signal needs to be fairly strong.

Sorry this is such a boring entry. My life is pretty bland right now. All I seem to be doing is work and then come home. I'm going to bed now though, so I will continue this later.

Night!

4 comments:

Laurz said...

love me?:(

Unknown said...

Honestly...ENJOY your down times!! (remember the insanity of Seuss!!).

Just wanted to say thank you for coming to the show (3 TIMES!!) -- it means a lot to me!

You looked absolutely stunning!

Love you!
L():o)

Laurz said...

ew no, fido sucks asshole

Kaylee said...

I said please turn the heat on, a chill runs down my spine...

Shivering now in your Hyundai, (one time, one time)
A/C is cool on my toes
chilling me softly with your vents, chilling me softly..


(we are songwriters at heart)