Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!!

Since I'm no longer backpacking, and Kait doesn't really want to continue posting, I though I'd start my own one. Now I don't know yet how this is going to work, but please bear with me. I'm not very good at keeping up a "journal" but my life should be changing rapidy in the next little while so this might be a vessel where I can vent and help me avoid all the stresses that accompany it.

Since I don't really have that much to say at the moment as I just posted on the old blog, I though I'd attach some fun pictures from previous days that I love.

Kim


Dundarave night with Kaylee as a ghost

Tim and Dan't 21st


80's Freaks!


Goofing around during Cinderella

3 comments:

Laurz said...

bootiful! You better keep your ass updating this thing!!! How else am I going to know about each and every single detail about your life! Come on now kimmybear.

Anyways. I wanna know everything... email me or something!! KAY!

love always

one of your BFF forever :) lol
laurz
xoxoxo

Kaylee said...

I love that in the ONLY picture of me I am transparent, with glowing red eyes and a zebra kerchief in my hair. However, when I think upon days gone by, I count myself lucky that you didnt post certain other pictures from that night, because I consider a freaky face to be better than a freaky bum. Am I right??

Oh Kimmy - I'm just about to call you right this second. I know it's late. But that's just how much I love you.

I'LL BE ON YOUR ASS ABOUT UPDATING, don't you worry!

Love ya!

Kaylee

Laurz said...

you better update this little bugger soon my dear, or you'll be hearing from me!